Friday, August 8, 2008

in praise of: amazing crib sheets

Now that Jude is happily sleeping through the night in his big ole crib, I am enjoying the benefit of a crib sheet system that is just plain helpful. Instead of pulling off the bumper ( I know, I know, some say no bumpers now! and believe me i'm quite the safety girl...but we're using it until he can move by himself more atleast)...so back to "instead of pulling off the bumper"... to change the sheet after a bit, I just have to unzip the top of it and zip on another 'top'. The base stays in place, along with the bumper.

Jude naps in crib (he's swaddled for his 1st morning nap only)
They are called Quick Zip crib sheets. You can visit the manufacturer's website www.cloudsandstars.com but I found them cheaper on www.babycenter.com. (That's a great website- thanks lynsey)
Quick Zip package
I bought a base/top set in yellow gingham and an extra yellow 'top'. Just recently I picked up a second base/top set in blue, in case they change the product in the next 2 years while Jude is still hanging in the crib.
zipping off the top sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment