Monday, July 27, 2009

cartoon baby

jude's hair is becoming a funny attraction. first off, its red. why yes we know that! and no, it does not run clearly in our families. and wow, isn't it amazing. pardon the sarcasm, but it is a frequent question from strangers.

what's funny now are the tufts on the top of jude's head. I had a mom recently get emotional and tell me to keep them as long as I can. apparently for her its a reminder of how little her son used to be. I'm glad mine is still little and that he can have cute cartoonish baby hair for the time being.

hair do OR hair don't


oh the tufts!


1 comment:

  1. Why yes.....
    "Where did he get the read hair?"
    "Is it in the family?"
    "Can I touch it?"

    I have had people cry, follow me around shopping, follow me out to my car staring, people walking by and touching his head, people looking over my sholder, stare for what seems like hrs at a resturant....all because of the red hair....

    Honestly it is weird and I even went so far and my hair was red for a while so people would stop asking me where it came from. I know that sounds drastic but it is a bit weird when people follow you and cry around your baby all because of the color of the hair.........

    Have fun....UGHHHHHH :)

    ReplyDelete