Wednesday, September 19, 2012

a treat for trips

a quick note about my new favorite snack for our adventures.  I buy them ahead of time, and at $3 it is usually cheaper than buying treats at our destinations.
the Disney Foodles Crunch Paks (Foodles) come in mickey mouse shaped trays.  we can usually find one with grapes, apples and cheese, or apples, cheese and pretzels at our local store.  
Disney Foodles Crunch Pak

I've taken foodles to museums all over chicago.  I also find they are great for airplane rides.  The mouse tray is a fun treat for jude and the cheese is pre-cut into bite sized pieces.   now if only they'd make one with chocolate and wine for me.

harry napping at MSI in the stroller
The other big news about oak park baby adventures is that harry will nap in the stroller.  we never had much luck with jude.  but i admit we tried to be home for most of his naps anyway.  
a few times a month jude and i enjoy an adventure or park while harry snoozes in the bugaboo.

sleepy baby!
I still use my nursing cover as a 'shade'.  I figure harry is very used to spending time looking at the reverse side of that pattern.

happy adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment