Tuesday, September 24, 2013

time for a new hat

I retired from blogging about the Oak Park Millers when I returned to full-time communications. But I've just put on a new "hat" that I hope is a better fit. Welcome back being-at-home-mommy, at least part of the time.
Mommyhood and Communications- my new 'hat'
We wrested through 9 months of me in a full-time role, Greg traveling more, an amazing nanny, but very little time to see the boys, stop or breathe. After a series of events that seemed to confirm what's been pulling my heart for a long time, I walked away from the BIG job to pursue LITTLE freelance jobs and possibly other BIG, but not so work-all-the-time jobs. Prayers and wine are appreciated.

A few others in our home have news too. Our oldest Oak Park baby is in kindergarten! And Harry is now two.  And sadly George is no longer with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment