Thursday, February 17, 2011

my favorite, special thing

Mister Jude is experimenting with lots of new words. Right now he loves to use descriptive words. That's a BIG truck. George is a BIG dog. We laugh a lot listening to him point to random objects and say "That's mommy's favorite cup. That's daddy's special bag."

I'm a big special boy

Today I picked him up from preschool. The routine there is that all the kiddos wait in line to get their papers or art projects. On days with nothing to bring home, they receive a blank recycled quarter sheet of paper, to help reinforce the routine. Today Jude proudly handed me his blank orange paper and said "This is my special paper." What a cutie.
He also likes to tell us that "I am soooo happy." Followed soon after by "I am sooo sad."
What a cute time with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment