Thursday, January 27, 2011

two and three quarters

When people ask how old Jude is I feel like I need to do the math and give a better answer than two. So my current answer is two and three quarters. Four months from today actually Mister Jude will turn three.

Our little guy is so interested in how things work and trying to connect things together. At dinner he took a paper towel tube and balanced it on his milk cup to make a ramp. He kept going into the living room to find various toys and see which could fit inside to slide on his impromptu toy ride. Unfortunately also learned today that he can balance his milk cup on the thin top edge of his kid chair. We're expecting this to end with a nice spill in the near future.

I've been dealing with a bad case of the winter blahs, so I decided to pull out summer pics for today's entry:

leaving on a jet plane

The first picture is Jude and Greg inside a jet airplane 'cockpit' at a downstate children's museum. Its fun to see how much his little face has grown up since this picture was taken.

I see...Daddy
And here is Captain Jude eyeing landlubbers from his slide and climbing toy. Speaking of eyes, we crack up at his two year old version of hiding. Jude simply closes his eyes tight and says "Where'd Jude go?" as if he is now missing. He will also cover only the eyeballs of characters in the children's books we read and ask where that character has gone.

Here's hoping I see the end of this snowy cold winter soon. Unfortunately covering my eyes
hasn't worked for me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment