Wednesday, June 16, 2010

take a breath

One of my new favorite phrases I tell Jude is "take a breath." Which is my answer when he starts to get fussy, runs around crazy, or gets frustrated.
I can't say it helps mister jude much, unless mommy makes funny loud breath in and out sounds. But it helps mommy handle the situation better.
I wish I had time to write about how busy, challenging, and joyous the past six months have been. Mister Jude continues to be an amazing happy friendly guy. But raising him has challenged Kara more than expected. We are all happy to enjoy this cute age of TWO where Jude can run around with fewer falls, practice his first words and try many new summer activities.
Here is a look back at Jude's birth-day milestone photos.

Birth May 27, 2008

Let me tell you about our first Miller family tradition. We plan to take a photo at the time Jude was born, every year on his birthday.

First Birthday May 27, 2009

We have already decided just two years in, that it is acceptable to adjust the time on the clock a bit as long as its within an hour of the birth time. :-) That way we still capture the photo.

Second Birthday, May 27, 2010

Wow Jude has grown and Kara has new hair. This may be a fun memory for more than just Jude's changes :-)
Thanks for sticking with us, despite the draught of posts.

1 comment:

  1. Happiest Toddler on the Block......go get it.....read it.....and love it......

    I learned to communicate with Will in ways I have never even thought of....it was such a wonderful wonderful tool!!

    Jean Ann

    ReplyDelete