Tuesday, August 25, 2009

august- whew!

August has flown by in baby jude's world. Highlights (or lowlights) include surprise sickness, a camp weekend, and a last minute, surprisingly luxurious southern vacation.



The second week of August began with a battle with stomach flu. The new mom that I am, I thought I was holding jude too tight, making him to spit up. But later that night and the next day he developed a fever and the 'spit up' continued. Finally I realized it was just throw up. I had to laugh at myself over that one. The fever lasted 3 days, but jude had to stay away from kids for a few days after. It drove mom a bit crazy to be stuck at home with jude that long.

After Jude was all better, our friends Ian & Lynnie Hoffman brought their adorable girls over to play. Jude did just fine with the ladies, acting like almost a perfect gentleman.

jude & violet





big sister alethia had fun too

No comments:

Post a Comment