Sunday, June 15, 2008

The House That Greg Built

Greg has handled blog posts until now because I have been overwhelmed and under slept. I have to share with you the cool nursery Greg built for baby Jude. When we've slept more you all are welcome to have a look in person :-)


Jude's Changing Station

We bought the dresser you see below the changing pad in the center. Greg graciously agreed to my request that he build me a copy of the Pottery Barn Kids changing station around it.
I had no idea we would actually need all the baskets. Who knew receiving blankets were so necessary...for that matter who even knew what receiving blankets were? But all of it helps when the Jude star is spitting or crying or cold or needs a cuddle.

Your cards & notes above Jude's changing pad

I did contribute one interesting aspect of the nursery-- my elephant walls. This great website http://www.whatisblik.com/ has cool decals you peel and stick to make an interesting not to kiddie looking nursery. I've read babies like to look at black and white contrasts at first, so we hope Jude will "see" the value of this decor.

One addition from Kara--the elephant walls

No comments:

Post a Comment